Why Might You Need Help With Requirements Management?
Global development organizations need to drive consistency when capturing customer, regulatory standards and market-driven requirements. Requirements need to be defined and decomposed into a hierarchy, and driven through the design, implementation and testing of final products to ensure all aspects of the requirements are correctly fulfilled in terms of the supplied product or service, with full traceability throughout product or service development lifecycle.
How Can Design Rule Help?
The 3DXPERIENCE is a requirements management tool desgined to help you with requirements gathering, capture and management. It enables companies to define complex products, including the functional and logical aspects of the customer or marketing requirements. It also allows requirements to be linked to program/project management tasks, establishing full traceability throughout the entire development life cycle assuring products/services are developed to meet original customer/marketing goals.
Reqtify, as an add-on product to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, delivers an extended number of interfaces to numerous Systems Engineering tools, as well as other tools such as DOORS. Reqtify captures data from any source (file, database) from any vendor, and any format to help you with requirements gathering. Reqtify enables organizations to manage compliance with standards such as ISO26262, ISO61508, Spice, DO178C, DO254, FDA, GAMP, CMMI, etc.
Requirements Management solutions include:
- Management of the full requirements lifecycle from the initial bidding stage or marketing brief to fulfilment with a project delivery or product launch
- Maintenance of requirements traceability with the original customer or marketing (source) documents – Reqtify delivers a comprehensive integration platform to support multi-platform authoring tools.
- Configuration of requirements that reduce development impacts and project slippage by building baselines approved by all stakeholders
- A web based, secure collaboration platform for sharing and communication of requirements to cross functional organisations; delivering less rework, and reducing missed objectives and deadlines
- Design architecture definition which enables trade-off analysis to balances cost, functionality and performance.
To find out more information about how Design Rule can help you with requirements management, contact us online.