Drawing upon Design Rules’ extensive cross industry experience and the world leading product developments teams at Dassault Systèmes, PLMAssist solutions offer high value PLM support services. Whether client-side or remote, our dedicated and experienced support network provides accurate, reactive responses to help minimise user downtime and maintain operational efficiency.
The PLMAssist Agreement includes the terms and conditions that govern our mutual responsibilities for the delivery of remote and onsite assistance for the software environment and covers the following defect and non-defect support:
- Problem validation and defect support (at no charge for customers on Dassault Systèmes EULA)
- PLM installations & upgrades
- Disaster recovery
- Consultancy and best practice methodologies
- Training - application and administration
- System planning and development
- Tailoring and customisation with scripting
- API development, inc. integration with external applications / MRP, etc.
At Elbow Support
By offering support knowledge at the point of use, our PLMAssist team can develop solutions with users in a real-world environment. This helps our support offer to be responsive to the problems faced every day.
Non-defect Support / Helpline
The PLMAssist support helpline and web based solution gives users a direct gateway to our product lifecycle management experience. Enabling our support team to better understand the problems facing the user and create a tailored, effective solution.
Installation / Upgrade
In line with our PLM Success implementation methodology, our support is available at every stage of the process, providing assistance and experience. PLMAssist was developed to reduce the pressures and bottle necks that come with any PLM implementation.