Book a Training Course
To book a PLM software training course with us or find out more information, please call 01604 491661. Alternatively, use the contact form below to get in touch and a member of our expert team will respond to you as soon as possible.
Why Choose Design Rule
- Work With ExpertsWith our knowledge and experience we aim to help you improve product quality, save time and reduce costs
- PLM ExperienceWe have been providing PLM solutions since 1994 and our team has over 100 years combined PLM experience
- Business KnowledgeWe aim to develop a thorough understanding of your business to help you meet your product development goals
- Experts In Your IndustryWe know the industries our clients operate in, including engineering, technology and consumer product industries
- Technical SkillsWe have the largest ENOVIA SMARTEAM/V6 skill base in the UK, and this is reflected across all of our services
- Trusted Dassault Systèmes PartnerWe work in partnership with world leader in PLM Dassault Systèmes, as well as other leading service vendors
We offer a range of ENOVIA training courses to help your team get to grips with your PLM software. Design Rule has been providing PLM training for many years, and our fully certified team can deliver courses online or in the classroom, focusing on a range of different elements or versions of the software depending on your business needs.
If you would like us to help you learn how to use ENOVIA, whether at a fundamental or advanced level, call us on 01604 491661 or contact us using the form on the right.
Looking for an ENOVIA solution for your business? Visit our main ENOVIA page for information on the products we offer, including ENOVIA V6, SmarTeam, ENOVIA V5 DMU and ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE.
Why Train With Design Rule
Design Rule is a Dassault Systèmes Education Program Partner with over 60 years’ combined experience. We have been providing PLM solutions since 1994 and our fully certified in-house trainers have real-world engineering and design experience within a variety of industries. So if you’re looking for someone who understands your industry and can teach you what you need to know in order to create better products than ever before, we can help.
How Our Courses Are Delivered
Our ENOVIA courses can be delivered online or in person, at your office or at our Silverstone base. However you want to learn and whatever you want to learn, the choice is yours. Find out more about our training options.
For a full list of all available courses see the full course catalogues:
Our most popular ENOVIA training courses include:
ENOVIA DMU Kinematics Simulator (KIN) - 1 Day
This course will teach you how to design mechanisms using an existing assembly. You will also learn how to simulate and analyse the mechanisms for clashes and perform kinematic analysis.
ENOVIA Complete DMU (DMB, DMN, SPA) - 3 Days
This three day course includes Digital Mock-Up Basics (DMB), Digital Mock-Up Navigator (DMN), and Digital Mock-Up Space Analysis (SPA). These are fundamental courses ideal for mechanical designers and managers.