CATIA V5 Fundamentals
Book a Training Course
To book a PLM software training course with us or find out more information, please call 01604 491661. Alternatively, use the contact form below to get in touch and a member of our expert team will respond to you as soon as possible.
Why Choose Design Rule
- Work With ExpertsWith our knowledge and experience we aim to help you improve product quality, save time and reduce costs
- PLM ExperienceWe have been providing PLM solutions since 1994 and our team has over 100 years combined PLM experience
- Business KnowledgeWe aim to develop a thorough understanding of your business to help you meet your product development goals
- Experts In Your IndustryWe know the industries our clients operate in, including engineering, technology and consumer product industries
- Technical SkillsWe have the largest ENOVIA SMARTEAM/V6 skill base in the UK, and this is reflected across all of our services
- Trusted Dassault Systèmes PartnerWe work in partnership with world leader in PLM Dassault Systèmes, as well as other leading service vendors
The CATIA V5 Fundamentals course is designed to teach you about CATIA V5, and you will learn to build simple parts and assemblies. You will also learn how to make simple drawings of those parts and assemblies within CATIA. The course is delivered by Design Rule’s in-house trainers and is hosted at our Silverstone office or customer sites.
Please contact our sales team for dates, pricing and availability.
CATIA V5 Fundamentals
The CATIA V5 Fundamentals course is designed to teach you about CATIA V5, and you will learn to build simple parts and assemblies. You will also learn how to make simple drawings of those parts and assemblies within CATIA. The course is instructor led and will be carried out over 5 days at our Silverstone office.
Who should attend?
- Mechanical Designers with no CATIA V5 experience
- Experience in Mechanical Design
- Experience of using Windows
- Introduction to CATIA
- Profile Creation
- Basic Features
- Additional Features
- Dress-up Features
- Reusing Data
- Finalising Design Intent
- Assembly Design
- Designing in Context
Upon completion of the CATIA V5 Fundamentals course you will be able to:
- Use and understand the CATIA V5 Interface
- Create simple parts in CATIA V5
- Produce simple drawings and assembly layouts
- Plan the construction of a part in order to convey its visual and functional aspects
- Construct an assembly using the parts