Why Choose Kisters?
KISTERS 3DViewStation is a premium 2D and 3D-Viewer which enables users to view CAD files without the need for a high-end CAD workstation. This means that users of all expertise and in all departments will be able to view CAD product drawings, from any desktop, laptop/table or mobile device.
This viewing tool is suitable for both dynamic engineering collaboration and for use by other users in your teams who will benefit from visualisation and understanding of CAD data. Files can be viewed, analysed, annotated and manipulated throughout your organisation and business supply chain, making it much easier for teams to share information and work together.
With this fast and reliable software, you will have all the information you need at your fingertips. The software supports all the major CAD formats including CATIA, NX, Creo, and many more for true multi-CAD visualisation and DMU. See a full list of supported 2D and 3D file formats here.
DesignRule Visualisation Platform
Why 3D Viewing?
The DesignRule Visualisation Platform is a premium viewing application for organisations that are looking to adopt 3D Model based visualisation across the enterprise. This platform is based on KISTERS 3DViewStation.
Supporting business processes that benefit from rich 3D information on any desktop, laptop/tablet or mobile device, companies can realise a step-change in value from their 3D information in:
- Documentation Services
- Production and Manufacturing
- Technical Services
- Field Operations
- The supply chain
The DesignRule Visualisation Platform is not limited to the size of organisation and will bring an added dimension to information sharing across SME, large and global enterprises. Information can be viewed, analysed, annotated and manipulated, making it much easier for teams to share ideas and incorporate new ways of working.
The software supports all the major CAD formats including CATIA, NX, Creo, and many more for true multi-CAD visualisation and DMU. See a full list of supported 2D and 3D file formats here.
The DesignRule Visualisation Platform is based on KISTERS 3DViewstation and can be deployed as part of an information management solution e.g. PLM or ERP or Standalone.
Why Choose DesignRule?
DesignRule is the only UK supplier for Kisters 3DViewStation. So if you’re looking for a powerful, universal 3D CAD viewer, you’re in the right place. You can rely on our expert team to implement the visualisation platform in your workplace and make it accessible for everyone.
We can set it up so that it can be used by anyone, regardless of their location and the hardware or other applications they are using. But we do more than simply installing software; we can also offer advice on how best to use the application, give you support for using the product, and provide you with the right PLM solution to help you achieve your goals.
How To Get Started
DesignRule can provide you with a free 30-day trial of Kisters 3DViewStation so you can decide if this software is right for your business. If you would like to find out more about the free trial and how we can help you implement a PLM solution such as Kisters 3DViewStation, call our friendly and professional team on 01604 491661 or contact us using the form below.
KISTERS 3DViewStation can be used in the following ways:
- By designers when creating, editing and reviewing product designs
- By engineers when developing products or for Model Based Definition
- During the manufacturing process to ensure the design is understood on the shop floor.
- Create technical documentation straight from the model
- By marketing teams to design brochures
- By sales teams to showcase product features or for product configuration
- For visualising and managing change requests during change management
- By purchasing teams to show design comparisons
- Fast viewing, 64-bit: i.e. 5 GB CATIA or 20.000 parts SolidEdge: 1 sec as 3DVS
- Modern Office UI
- For Desktop, Tablets and Mobile
- True Multi-CAD DMU
- Supports many 3D CAD programs as well as 2D file formats
- Supports standards including: 3DVS, Catia V5+V4, NX, CreoElements (Pro-Engineer), SolidWorks, Inventor, SolidEdge, I-DEAS, STEP, IGES, ACIS, Parasolid, 3D-PDF, JT, 3DXML, STL, VRML, IFC, DWG, DXF, 2D PDF, DOCX, XLSX, HPGL, Gerber, TIFF, JPEG
- View, navigate, measure, section, compare, wall thickness, draft angle, views management, explode, filter, BOM, mark-up, annotate
- PMIs, MBD, MBE, GT&T, FT&A
- Standard CAD assemblies and virtual products
- Rich APIs for integration and hyperlinking
- Fast & reliable importers and exporters
- Can be used either as a stand-alone viewer or an integrated viewer