IMSpost™, transforms CAD/CAM cutter location into the specific machine codes required by NC machines.
IMSpost™, the world's most advanced post processing software works seamlessly with all major CAD/CAM systems, hardware platforms, and NC machines, in one easy to use interface.
The intuitive IMSpost user interface (with a checklist and Windows GUI) provides an efficient work environment that works seamlessly with all major CAD/CAM systems and hardware platforms. IMS macro processor, with source level debugger, provides support for the most complicated postprocessor configurations.
Main IMSpost™ product features
- Intelligent read-ahead for automatically determining the best solution
- High Speed Machining
- Automatic conversion of point to point data to NURBS format
- Create your own interface, or menus; call your own DLL’s, scripts or programs during postprocessor execution
- Arc fitting of point to point data in any plane
- CL file read ahead
- Advanced linearization for multi-axis machines
- Optimized output using linear tangency
- Supports all classes of machines with any number of linear or rotary axes;
- 5-axis drilling cycles
- Automatic support of co-linear axes
- Canned cycles, or simulated drilling cycles for machines without cycle support
- Use the same postprocessor for any CAM system or hardware platform
- An easy to use macro language and source level debugging tool traces output line by line, and statement by statement
- Access to all internal postprocessor variables and source code
- Conversational output style support
- User-definable postprocessor syntax
- Integrated controller emulation/reverse post technology