Sales Office and Finance Administrator (12 Month Full-Time Maternity Cover)
Design Rule are offering a job opportunity for a Sales Office and Finance Administrator to cover 12 Months Full-Time Maternity Leave. The candidate will be based at our head office in Silverstone. We are offering a competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate for this role.
Ideally the candidate will be available to start work on Monday 3rd June 2019, however, if an early start date is required this can be discussed.
Key Roles and Responsibilities for the Role
This role is primarily to manage sales administration and renewal sales requests in the sales office with additional finance and general office support when required. It is important that the candidate be flexible, accurate in all work and able to manage time and prioritise well.
The role is split in to three categories -
• Build good relationships with customers over the phone and by email
• Create customer proposals for all recurring sales, prepare proposals with agreed lead times and chase customers for PO’s in a timely manner
• Processing new customer orders:
o To ensure all systems are updated with the new order information
o To ensure suppliers’ orders are processed correctly and in a timely manner
o As appropriate to ensure license keys are supplied to the customer
o As appropriate to advise the Finance team when the order can be invoiced
• Maintaining internal records and filing where appropriate
Finance Administration Support
• Process incoming invoices in our TAS system
• Process employee Expense Reports each month
• File invoices when appropriate
General Office Administration
• Serve as the first point of contact to the business - answering telephones, directing calls to the appropriate person and greeting all visitors in a professional manner
• General filing
• Liaising with the Sales team to complete any admin tasks when needed
• GCSE qualifications or equivalent
• High attention to detail and a quick learner
• Very strong organisation skills
• Experience working with Microsoft Office
• Ability to drive preferred
• Experience working with CRM and TAS systems is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information call Debbie on 01604 491661.