Today’s manufacturers have never been under more pressure. Competition is global, customers are ﬁckle and ﬁnancial markets unforgiving. Beating the competition, creating customer loyalty and delivering strong business results are essential to survival. These factors depend on repeatedly delivering the right product at the right time and at the right price.
However, delivering the right product is far from easy - successfully balancing increasing complexity with rising performance and quality requirements is a challenge. As 80 percent of development and product costs are determined early in the product lifecycle, many companies are looking for ways to front-load product development decisions to help meet these time-to-market, quality and cost issues.
ENOVIA V5 DMU can help you to rise to these challenges. Seamlessless integrated with Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions, this software enables real-time visualisation and collaborative review of 3D product. It helps design teams to build the product mock-up, analyse it, and make decisions to improve design quality and product performance, and ensure market success.
ENOVIA V5 DMU testing and analysis tools can help engineers to reduce time spent on testing products, giving you more time for innovating. The software is designed for multi-CAD environments and offers support for engineering processes such as interference detection and analysis, hybrid mock-up review, packaging and product synthesis, human ergonomics analysis, engineering data visualisation and technical publication.
- Integrated design, review and simulation environment accelerates design maturity
- Real-time product insight improves decision-making and reduces physical prototypes
- Embedded collaboration capabilities boosts creativity and engineering productivity
- Upfront validation of product ﬁ t and function increases quality and eliminates downstream errors
- Multiple 2D and 3D format support enables efﬁcient integration into any heterogeneous environment
To find out more about ENOVIA V5 DMU, fill in the contact form below or call 01604 491 661 to arrange an on-site visit from one of our PLM specialists.